Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Yard Person - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for the coordination of all trucks, supplies, and equipment in the yard.
- Janitor - This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for the daily cleanliness of the front office as well as the general housekeeping of the facility.
- Mounting/PTO Mechanic - The Mechanic/PTO Technician mounts and wires the power take-off (PTO) and pump on provided chassis. They adjust backlash on gears meshing with transmission and modifies PTOs to meet desired efficiency rating. This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor.
- CNC Lathe Operator/Fabricator - This person reports directly to the Department Head of Fabrications and operates the lathe to machine parts required dimensions utilizing the appropriate tooling and practices.
- 2nd Shift Paint Booth Maintenance Technician - This position reports directly to the Paint Supervisor and is responsible for completing paint booth maintenance and painting small parts produced by Scranton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- 2nd Shift Fabrication Technician - Are you interested in a 4 day work week (10 hour days) with a starting wage of $16.42 up to $19.06 DOE (including shift differential)? This position reports directly to the 2nd Shift Department Supervisor and operates various machines such as band saw, circular saw, brake press, and plasma cutter to fabricate metal and non-metal work pieces.