Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- Maintenance Technician - Booneville, MS - This position reports to the Supervisor of Maintenance and is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and equipment.
- MIG/Pulse Welder 2nd Shift - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- IT Systems Administrator - The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for administering the windows system and software environment to improve productivity, security, reduce costs, and make the best use of the business’s resources by supervising the installation, upkeep and maintenance of software applications and supporting the use of the system by employees. This position reports to the Vice President, IT of McLaughlin Family Companies.
- Office Cleaning Professional - This position reports directly to the HR Department and is responsible for the daily cleanliness of the facilities by performing a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting and cleaning of restrooms. Ensuring all offices and assigned retail establishments are cared for and cleaned according to standards.
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Field Service Technician (CA/NV Territories) - This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within an assigned territory of California/Nevada.
- Field Service Technician (AZ/CA Territories) - This position reports to the Field Service Manager and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within assigned west coast (AZ/CA) territories.
- General Labor Assembly - We are looking for a General Labor Assemblers to work in varied departments including Fabrication, Staging, and Assembly. This person will report to the Department Supervisor.
- General Labor Fabrication - This position reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor and operates various machines such as band saw or drill press to fabricate metal and non-metal work pieces.
- Laser Operator - This position reports directly to the Fabrication supervisor and is responsible for operation of CNC laser cutting machines. This is a fast paced and high energy level position that requires constantly making changes and adapting to the challenges presented each day.
- Mounting/Final Assembly Technician - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer.