Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Service Tech Representative - This position reports to the Service Department Manager and is responsible for assisting the Service Department in providing professional service to customers and investigate to resolve customer issues.
- Maintenance Technician - This position reports to the Supervisor of Maintenance and is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and equipment.
- Draftsperson - This person reports directly to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for drafting all types of projects incorporated into the manufacturing process.
- Robotic Welding Operator - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using a robotic welding machine.
- Receptionist - The Receptionist is responsible for answering inquiries and providing information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding Scranton Manufacturing. This person reports to the Human Resources Director.