Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- 1st Shift Fabrication Technician (CNC Operator) - This person reports directly to the Department Head of Fabrications and operates the lathe to machine parts required dimensions utilizing the appropriate tooling and practices.
- 2nd Shift Fabrication Technician - This position reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor and operates various machines such as band saw and circular saw to fabricate metal and non-metal work pieces.
- CNC Programmer/Burn Office Support - This position reports directly to the Production Manager and is responsible for entering specifications of equipment controls to meet cutting specifications for fabrication requirements.
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk - Scranton Manufacturing is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in the Carroll, Iowa facility. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk receives, unpacks, and examines incoming goods and verifies completeness of shipments against bills of lading and/or other records.
- Research and Development - This person reports directly to the Engineering Manager and must execute highly diversified assembly work on experimental and prototype refuse equipment.
- Continuous Improvement Technician - The Continuous Improvement Technician assists to maintain efficiency and quality in the work setting through evaluating current business practices, looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of the business’s resources. This position reports to the Continuous Improvement Coordinator.
- Field Service Technician - This position reports to the Executive Vice President and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within an assigned territory.
- Industrial Painter - This position reports directly to the Paint Supervisor and is responsible for providing a quality paint job to products produced by Scranton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Final Assembly - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer.
- General Labor Assembly - We are looking for a General Labor Assemblers to work in varied departments including Fabrication, Staging, and Assembly. This person will report to the Department Supervisor.
- Sales Support Assistant - The Sales Support Assistant is responsible for providing sales and administration support to the Sales Support Supervisor and the VP of Marketing. This person reports to the Sales Support Supervisor.